Normally, I will call some friends at the airport, using their free phone before I board the plane for my holiday! And Im going to do so next friday! Finally, Im flying off to UK to find Pea and we be reunited again... So thrilled and counting down the days to it....
3 yrs since i've been on a holiday wor... am going to enjoy myself to the fullest!
First time on a long haul journey, so I tends to feel a bit nervous. To solve my sleeping problem... maybe some red wine will do the trick as i gets tipsy easily.... hehehe...
Also, I can't imagine myself sitting down all the time on a 13 hrs journey.. So guess i'll be moving around and do some "exercising" bah.. hahaa.. 无聊~
It's going to be autumn when we arrive in Uk. Temperature is estimated to be 6-12 degree....duhz.. Brrrr.... so cold...to keep myself warm, better to bring tons of long sleves, cardigans n jackets sia. Initally we still tot of wearing 3/4 quarters pants sia.. haha.. big no no loh! Crazy to do that in such low temperature places...
Can't wait for next friday to arrive. I need my break n vacation~
No comments:
Post a Comment