Monday, November 03, 2008

Back to Reality


My 2 weeks holiday in Europe have ended in a flash... but I'm actually glad to be back for once! It's true!

Perhaps, I wasn't quite used to the cold weather over there and after a week later, I missed wearing shorts and slippers basking in the lovely warm sun. Some of the food weren't to my liking. This shows that I'm a typical Chinese who can't live without rice n oh ya, chilli was one of the missed item as well. Luckily dear godsis got whipped up some delicious Chinese cuisine during our short stay at her house. Muacks...

Apart from all these, wearing those big coats, scarf around my neck n matching those cool boots going out the streets was kinda smart and cool. Hahaa... Definitely no such chance of doing that in Singapore hot weather at all.Will sweat like a pig LOH!

Out of the 3 cities I've been to, Paris was my favorite city. Lovely gardens with flowers all around the lake and beautiful building architectures caught my breath during my stay there. Shall update more about the different cities stay when got the time then.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the pic!