No …wrong guess!
It’s Freshkon “Mysterical Black”. So what's makes it so special?!?!
Keke...It's a comestic contact lens which actually makes your eyes real big and having a dolly look. The circumference of the lens are much bigger than normal clear lens.. Woohoo~ Ever since I try on the free trial pair of ACUVUE Eye Define, I’m so addicted to this dolly look.. At first although my left eyeball feel a bit uncomfortable at the sides but I ignored it and continued to wear it for the whole day. Luckily no eye infection or anything ….Choy~
Well, I just love the look of my eyes looking so much awake. So heck care loh..*Blink blink*

Actually I already read up about this kind of contact lens in Japanese magazine a few months ago le. Some of the models eyes actually look quite scary as they are wearing really obvious color like green, violet & blue. Dun they realize that since it’s already making the iris so big, is there a need to wear such obvious color? *Cold sweat*
Seriously, I won’t want to be caught dead wearing those colors. Let’s just say I’m not really a risk-taker…Hahaa
Personally I would prefer black, hazel or grey color which is much more natural. One of the most recommended brand that I read up in the forums are Freshkons. According to the podders, it’s much cheaper and more comfortable. Wonder how true is that.
Never try never know, right?
Wait till I try it on first. For those who are interested to know more, stay tuned for more updates then…
*******Updates*******
Some comments from friends are that it really makes me more "awake" and also at the same time, it look a bit "scary" as it really makes the iris a lot more bigger, while some commented that it's doesn't really makes a difference..hahaa..different people got different views! But anyhow, i'm loving it and this brand is really more comfortable as compared to ACUVUE Eye Define.
No comments:
Post a Comment