After considering for so long, I finally signed up for a degree course! It’s been a hard time deciding which course to sign up and the factors involved - the duration, recognition, the distance to travel, blah blah…
My friends have been so helpful, helping me to analyze the pros and cons. Really appreciate their help and sorry for being so indecisive! As I’m planning to study part-time, I knew the road ahead of me, was not going to be easy - got to be determined and be disciplined. Lots of revision and homework will need to be done. Really got to sacrifice some of my freedom and some of my watching TV times (I’m a huge fan of TV programs)
The new terms will start at around end of June, so I still got 2 more months to enjoy and prepare myself first.
Haha…I’m already deciding which pencil box and stationeries that I will need. Well it’s almost like 5 years since I leave school, I wasn’t sure whether I’m able to handle all these but I’ll give my best shot at it. Oh ya, I changed my plan to visit Han in UK too. Haiz...Sad!
Because Bee wasn’t able to join in and I guess she prefers touring Taiwan rather than UK. Cannot really blame her as it’s a much cheaper choice. And I wanted to visit Venice but Han had already been there. Thus unable to compromise each other, I guess it will be better that I shelve the plans and just concentrate in my studies first.
So if I can find a companion who's interested to go UK and Venice, I will visit Han next year (that is if she’s there). Well so no more UK for this year! But I still wants to go on holiday! Anyone interested for Taiwan, Aussie or Japan? Keke....
1 comment:
Yay! Finally u r becoming a student again! Oh i volunteered to be ur study/reading kaki at the library hor... but that won't be for about 2 months more..heh heh heh. For now, play like mad until June bah!!!
Post a Comment