Tuesday, March 21, 2006

.:Ministry of Sound:.

Meet up with the Sjcians for final gathering with Han at Clarke Quay TCC last fri. And guess what! MOS is just next door. So damn near! Just need to pop over anytime to get the entry tickets for the night out later on. Awesome~

As there’s an eligible bachelor event organized by Cleo on that night, imagine the crowd of people trying to get in to get a good eye view of the whole event or rather the 50 finalist. Haha…Trixi actually got free entry (thanks to her sister!) and went in much earlier than us. When we finally get in, I noticed that there were plenty of good-looking guys and pretty gals around, also managed to bump into Fiona Xie and Melanie too. In my opinion, MOS was not as fascinating as I imagined. Too many steps around and I had to really look carefully in the dark while exploring the 2 levels of MOS. Other than that, the 5 rooms with different theme of music were quite cool.

Around 11 plus, we decide to stay in the main hall which had the best music of all. One thing I came to realize was that there were more ang mos and mature working adults around in MOS. Maybe because MOS was a renowned club in London, that’s why, attracted so many foreigners. Haha... I got to admit that some of them were really cute. One of them even approached Syn while she was dancing in the middle platform. Well, she danced really quite sexy as compared to my moves which were rather stiff. Men are attracted to this kind of sexy moves. Keke….

Anyway it’s quite an experience to MOS that night. Maybe shall arrange with the others to try out their ladies night next time if got chance..

No comments: