The weather for these few days are getting really cranky. Like the past Mon - it was raining so heavily and I was shivering in the office, trying to stay awake during work. So I brought a thicker jacket to keep myself warmer yesterday. But it was bright and sunny and the need for the warmer jacket was redundant. "Diao"
Today, when the rain starts to pour down around late afternoon and still continue when I was knocking off, I knew it will be a long way home. The traffic jam along PIE was terrible. Unexpected traffic accidents can happen on such weather condition. Imagine I got home 2 hours later, feeling hungry and cold and my ass was sore from the long journey.
Somehow I wasn't feeling frustrated as I thought I would be after getting home after 2 hours later. Perhaps it was mid-week and 2 more days to Friday liven up my mood a bit. Always looking forward to Friday! Who doesn't hur?
No comments:
Post a Comment