Today is Xmas eve.
And now, I’m still in the office when almost all of my friends have already knocked off at noon!!
Duhz.. that’s really really sianz.
Why can’t my Boss be a big-hearted guy and give us half day leave as well?!?!Selfish and calculative guy who's currently enjoying himself in Japan. Duhz......
He really thinks that we should work like robot and work non-stop like his precious workers in the factory. Old-fashioned type of mind set!
I bet he never heard this quote before. “A happy worker is a productive one”. Now it’s all about giving your employees benefits and how to make them be committed at work for the company’s best interest. Instead he makes us feel very demoralized and came up with funny ideas to make us dread coming to work day by day!
Worst thing is that the economy is so bad, I can’t even leave even if I want to NOW. Damn! Well, got to take one step at a time then. Save as much as I can and even if the worst happens, I still can continue my studies at ease.
Current mood : Totally no mood to work. Demoralized.
No comments:
Post a Comment