Friday, December 12, 2008

My 100th post - Dec 2008

Wooo... it's my 100th post since i started my blog. I admit that I hasn't been writing much . But I'm been trying to add 1 or 2 entries every month whenever I got inspiration.


Here's a happy news to share with those reading my blog - My bestie, Cindy is 5 month pregnant le! The last time I met her to celebrate her birthday together with her hubby, her stomach was still not that obvious.



:: Cindy's present (from Paris) from BS ::

From this photo, can see that her bb is being well-fed wor.. heehee.. It will be an April baby angel. Now Aihuey and Cindy are guessing whether will she come to this world on Aihuey’s bday.





Also, in another week time, I’ll be having xmas gathering with my babes friends, Trix n another at Cel’s house.. So looking forward to the many gatherings! Oh shucks, N I haven’t start my xmas packing and still got one more present left to get. *stress* Need to get something different for this gang of friends( Cindy’s classmates) as I always end up getting the same present for the last 2 years. Hahaa..Ok Ok… I heard the feedback le! Hopefully I’ll be able to find one soon. It’s not easy to buy a unisex present loh… :P

No comments: