Monday, March 19, 2007

Hana Kimi 花样少年少女



Watching this after work really makes me feel happier as there’s a lot of scenes that are really funny. And today is the last episode le… Pengz.. So fast! And I can’t watch it at home as classes are resuming from this week onward. Oh well, luckily Mum will tape it for me.

Before I was hooked on this show, I heard of 飞轮海 before and took notice of them because of this song -
只对你有感觉 ( with Hebe). Great song and music video~
Actually, it’s Hebe’s voice that caught my attention when I first heard this song. Hahaa.. 飞轮海 still need to under-go more vocal training but like the other boy bands, they got the looks & height - enough to make the fans scream and support them. Furthermore, their recording company strategy was on the right track too. They choose 吴尊 and 汪东成to act in Hana Kimi which was a great success and boost their popularity overall. Sometimes to make things work, it’s really all about the right timing.

Anyway as expected, 吴尊 was the one that caught my eyes when this show was aired on tv… Hahaa.. Tall, handsome, good built! Wooo… almost close to perfect! It’s no surprise that he become popular over-night. He’s almost every gal’s type of dream guy. Well at least he’s my type of guy. Wahahaa…*dreaming in fantasy again* I do know that reality and fantasy are totally 2 different issues but it’s nice to have 幻想 at times. In real life, if I really do have a handsome bf, I think I will be rather uncomfortable being with him with the thought of having dozen of gals throwing themselves at him. I don’t think I can handle that. No sense of security.

So in the meantime, I shall just enjoy looking at吴尊( my Hp wallpaper) whenever I feel bored studying then. Cute guys are meant to be look at. Why waste it? Hahaa….

No comments: