Tuesday, March 06, 2007

太好了

Finally my mock exams are over! I can take a short break for a while le! It’s been so long since I saw my friends. Even during Chinese New Year, I also didn’t get to enjoy much too. Was busy trying to study as much as possible. Oh well, at least I know where my stands is after going through the papers. Econs paper was a big shock to me and this make me realized that my knowledge for that subject wasn’t enough and really need to brush up more. Tsk tsk.. Only left another 2 mths to May! *scary*

Anyway, I’m going to enjoy myself first. 短展的休息是为了走跟更长的路!
Schedule has been planned le. Got sister’s meetings to attend(Just notified by Xh today), meet up with the Sjcians in small celebration of Han’s visit back to SG. And most importantly is attending Ade’s customary wedding this Sunday! All planning are just in time… Hehee.

No comments: