
Last fri went to attend Jess’s wedding at M hotel and I went straight to her suite the first thing I reach there. It’s so damn classy & spacious! The most significance thing I remember is that there’s a huge Jacuzzi in the bath room and I like how the red roses petals decorating “Love” around the coffee table. Very romantic feel~
Before Mike & Jess stepped in the ballroom, a video of their childhood, teenage yrs & poly pictures were shown. Plus some clips of how we sabotage those brothers & groom at Jess’s house in the morning. Looking through the re-play scene and their “tortured” expression made us laugh non-stop. This means it was a success and all our plans are executed well! A full- 45 mins of teasing and making them eat those horrible yucky raw bittergourd and wasabi bread. Hahaha…evil sisters!
While waiting for each dish to be served, me & 3 other gals were also busy snapping pictures ourselves.
Well it's not like we always have the chance to doll up so pretty, so MUST take lots of pictures as memory! Snap Snap Snap… lol
Anyway congrats Mrs lim! Hope to hear your good news of little mike or jess soon ah!
Keke.. 要幸福 wor.... Aren't they loving in the pic~
No comments:
Post a Comment