How I wish it was mine!! Arghhh…My colleague bought a new hp yesterday and showed it off to us this morning. I just fall in love at the first sight of it -Sony ericsson K800i. It’s such a beauty!! Makes me so tempted to get it too! Sleek design with black-color casing, integrated 3.2 megapixel digital cameras with autofocus (pics is so super duper clear lo), a large screen, can buy a large capacity SD card to store more songs/ pictures, radio to tune in and it’s 3G phone as well!! Most importantly, it’s not bulky as compared to N80 which I shortlist in my mind at first.
Well, it’s only launched this month- pricing going at S$599 for 21mths promotion at Singtel. Which mean I GOT to wait a few months more for the price to drop…. No point spending so much when I just burned a BIG hole in my pockets recently.
Sucky thing is that my 6230 is only worth ranging from S$120 to S$150. So low value!!!
What if it drops to S$100 in another few months time??? *Horrified* I confirm will be even more sian.
SO, I hope there’s going to be some kind of special launching promotion for this hp soon. Otherwise I just got to wait and hope my patience will pays off.
P.s : Fyi, "Big hole in pockets" was refering to my 2nd installments for my school fees. Not that
I went on a shopping spree that caused it. Hahahaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment