Yeah!! Italy finally emerged as the winner after the penalty shoot-out. It was such a close fight. Even though I'm a supporter of Italy, the way Zidane(France captain) kick in the 1st goal for France is really amazing. So far Buffon has only missed 2 or 3 goals ever since the World Cup has started. 厉害!!
I will never forget how Zidane knock his head into that italian guy without warning. Shocking man! I really wonder what has happened btw them. Must be some offensive remarks that caused him to react so violently?!?! Haiz...but Zidane should have keep his cool! The whole world is watching this last match and he has to do this stunt. Kena a red card and being send off, not able to particpate for the rest of the game. What an ending for the last game before his retirement.... 真替他觉得不值.....
Humans should really know how to restraint themself when feeling boiled or provoked. The consequences might be disastrous and will regret it in the later part of life...
2 comments:
hahaa..somehow i feel Zidane purposely do that...to make the whole world remembers him. Darn i miss that part...fallen asleep.. :P
keke.. I was instantly wide awake when I saw that! Heard that the Fifa is going to investigate on this case. Hope the truth will come to light soon..
Post a Comment