Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Yesterday was my first day in class.

None of the gal friends that I knew from the orientation was in the same class (sociology) as me. Sad sia.
Feel so "lonely" in there esp when studying this boring subject combined with a naggy teacher.
Well, I already meet her during the orientation week and bored us with her lengthy talks within minutes.

And as usual, yesterday she threw a lot of smoke bombs at us and talked a lot of unfamiliar term. Arghh.. how how?? I have no single clue what's she blabbering about!!!
I really don't like this subject but what to do?!?! It's one of the core modules and I guess I really have to do a lot of read ups as the term goes by... pengz...

As for the other class, luckily I got Cindy with me. Although she was a third- year student, and I'm still in my first year. It was heng that we can still study the final and only class together! Things weren't so bad after all. Keke.. Without her help, I will still be in a blur of what to anticipate.

P/S : oh ya, did I mention that the admin staffs of that school SUCKS big time! I wonder that if SIM wasn’t so far from my home and plus the $$ issue, I wouldn't have choose my current school at all.

No comments: