Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Unpredictable result

The result between Australia vs Japan was really unbelievable!
Imagine 3 goals within the last 8 minutes of the game for the aussie players! Kaoz…

It almost seems impossible but they made it happen…Damn it!

At first, I was elated at the breakeven score 1-1 because I bought 2 goals for that match, thinking that the score might not have any changes le. But I was totally WRONG.
My heart sank when my mum announced the final score. Arghhhh….. 3 -1 (Australia vs Japan).

Of course, some people are thrilled over it, but not me. Haahaa… Well, as the football is indeed round, there’s never a sure confirm chop answer to winning until the very last minute. You can only depend on lucks on winning. There’s always losing & winning in matches. But I just can’t accept why aussie got such luck! Really a world-breaking record for them!

Down the world cup history, it seemed that they have never went in a single goal for 32 years. But with this magical victory, their government is even thinking to announce a public holiday for their nation people to remember this special event! Wow…

Never mind then. Still have 3 more weeks to go, I shall continue to place small bets on other matches. Keke.. Watching the game and wining the bet together is JUST so exciting and tends to feel "gan cheong" too! *Hiak hiak*

Which country will emerge as the final winner?? Will the final result be what people had anticipated?
Brazil? Italy? England? Argentina? Or Germany?

We shall see….

No comments: