Arghhh….No more public holiday for now till August! Pengz.. So got to really rest well and enjoy myself for this long weekend. In fact, I seem to be working lesser during this month. Hmm.. Mainly because there are 2 public holiday + one day off for Election Day Plus I need to go for a full-body check up within this month as well which means I will not be working on that day as well. This month is SoOoOo damn easy to pass by.
Well, happens that Mother’s day was on this Sunday too. Hence Bro and I shared to buy a small present for her to show our appreciation. She was so damn happy and grinning from ear to ear the whole day long. It wasn’t really an expensive gift but it’s the thoughts that counts…
Tomorrow, I will be on leave as well. After going for my dental appt in the afternoon, I will be going for my first induction class le. Wonder’s how it’s going to be like. Will I get to know some new friends soon? Will I be able to handle my work & school life well?It’s been 5 or 6 years since I touched on textbook sia. It’s not going to be easy but I’ll try my best to cope.
Stay positive and things will be to your advantage
No comments:
Post a Comment