Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine Night out

Why can’t Fish & Co accept reservation for Valentine day?

Nearly faint at the sight of the long queue when we first arrived over at Park Mall. But still, we decided to queue up along with the others, thinking that some people might just give up queuing halfway and it might be our turn very soon. Yet, it turned out that Miss A and I had to queue up for nearly 1 and a half hour before we get inside. Break record!

Anyway, while waiting to get in, Miss A handed me a blue plastic bag.

I was damn surprised when I saw what’s inside. Chocolates! Yippee.. Very unexpected surprise!
My first Valentine gift of the day (as if anyone else will give me other gifts…hahahaa)
So sweet of her! Thankz gal!

While inside, the waitress directed us to the 2nd level of Fish & Co. I find that the decoration of the whole place was very nice and there was also live band, singing love songs and reading dedication message as well. The set meal of the day was cool which include soup of the day, ice cream, main dish and a drink to go with it.

As expected, sitting around us are mainly couples.
Kinda envy those who received flowers from their boyfriends. Tsk tsk…
Although some might say it’s kind of a waste to buy flowers for their gf on Valentine day, but I still think that a small bouquet will do just fine. I will be very happy. Hahaa…

Hope next year I will be able to receive one from my future bf. Keke

1 comment:

adetan35 said...

it's my pleasure. It's just a little token from me to make you a happier person =) Anyway it's Valentine's Day, and also Friendship's Day, isn't it? Cheers