Heard great news from Mum about this a few days ago.
Guess what?
The government planning to give out cash to every adult starting from 21 years old!!! Yippee..
Damn elated hearing this piece of good news early in the morning. Definitely make my day better.
At first, I was quite confused when reading through the different category that the newspaper wrote.
So many rules and regulations!
After some research, I reckon that I fall into this category: $600 if you earn more than $24,000 and live in a four-room or smaller HDB flat; or if you earn $24,000 or less and live in a five-room or larger HDB flat.
Woohoo…Lots of idea is already forming in my head on how to use this fair bit of extra cash.
How about pampering myself with a nice bag, hand phone or a spa session that I always wanted to go?
Finally I decide to save the money and use it for buying air tickets to either Europe or Japan! *grins*
Well…too bad for my brother. He didn’t have much luck to receive this good fortune because of his birthday. It doesn’t fall within the date stated although he’s 21 this year. Tsk tsk…
Tough luck! Maybe next time, Bro!
Nevertheless, this extra bonus will really help a lot to those needy and low-income family and elderly people.
It’s really a joy for everyone out there who’s eligible for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment