Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Resolutions for Year 2006

So what do I want to achieve for this brand new year?

Well, one of them is definitely a new work environment! Which I hopefully wish for….

Been on the lookout for a new job for ages! But it’s going to be tough as I wanted to change into totally different work aspects.
It’s all about related qualification and relevant work experience that the employers are looking for. Tsk tsk
That’s explaining why I’m still stuck in this current job for so long. Arghh…

Anyway, it’s been nearly 4 years on my current job. Hence it’s really time to move on. To learn more stuffs and gain more work experience.

Perhaps one will tends to fear and waver at the thought of stepping out of the comfort zone. But the career advancement and prospects are the more important factors to be considered, rather than doing the same old thing for your whole life. Don’t you think so?

Thus, I really need to be firm and persistent to look out what I’m looking for in a job. Other than that, luck also plays a part too. I will be most grateful if any kind-hearted person out there will grant me the opportunity to work in my dream job. Keke…

If there are no other options, I will choose back the same job scope but different work industry.


Worse come to worse, maybe I will just quit my job and perhaps might get a better chance of getting a new job. (Neh…. that’s a risky move) Haha..

In conclusion, I just wanted to experience a new work style and learn more things while I’m still young.

So wish me luck, folks. Do let me know if you happen to know of any interesting jobs out there,k? Muacks~

No comments: