Oh my..it’s been raining non-stop these 2 days! I can’t even go out shopping alone as I don't want to be drenching wet and feeling cold out there. I HATE it esp. when it’s raining non-stop on weekend. Makes me totally no mood to hang out in the street.
Well, I had actually booked an appointment to go for facial today but "lazy" me got to reschedule it to next Tue instead. I refuse to step out into the cold weather out there.
I rather kept myself warm in my bed or even surfing net and looking out for jobs online.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a bright and sunny day then!
It’s supposed to be a long weekend for me but I actually waste 2 days, rotting at home – watching DVD (bewitched), listening to songs and tidying up my room. Arghhh….
Pls dun rain anymore tomorrow! Will be most grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment