This week, Uniqlo was having fabulous promotion at all 3 outlets, due to their 3rd store opening at 313@somerset! Initally, Trixy and me were planning to visit the outlet at 313@somerset last thursday but the crowd she saw during her lunch hours was dreadful. The Q to get in the shop in the afternoon was already a long stretch! By evening time, I guess it will be even more chaotic. So we went to ION branch instead.
The jeans which were selling at S$19.90 each, so sianz that there were no bigger sizes left practially when we reached there after work. At least, I manage to get myself a gym pants and a bra top. Happy with the buys! But was still hoping to get hold of their jeans. So I went back to the outlet at 313@somerset after my company dinner on friday. Just happen the farewell dinner that was booked at Lei Gardens, is just beside it. Wow, the clothings over there were totally in a BIG mess, it was all piled up in mountains. After 10 mins, I was out of there! Such a headache to browse through the "mountains".
So yesterday, Trixy wanted to get her jeans altered. We went back to ION branch again, before going for her sister's company event. Hahaa... Yes! 3 times in a row visiting Uniqlo! This time round, there were new stocks re-stocked for the jeans! Great man! We've been lemming to get a pair in dark grey. Although the color wasn't dark enought, we still love it! Plus alteration fee, the jeans cost S$25.00 each. Cheap and good buys!
Other than shopping at uniqlo over these few days, I also spend on xmas presents for the upcoming gatherings and a jacket from zara yesterday. And now it's only becoming of the month. :( I delcared I'm offically broke!!
No comments:
Post a Comment