Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long battle

1 paper down and 3 more papers to go!

Can’t wait for the whole exams to be finish…

Actually, this year, my exams dates are all spread out nicely which is like 1 exam in a week. I should be happy that I have plenty of time to revise and do preparation for it. But I think I have a tendency to worry over exams too much and storing all the informations, formulas, study cases in my mind for too long.

It is making me stressed out and tired, fearing that I would forgot them easily while juggling between work and studies. Maybe it might be also due to the fact that I’m struggling to finish my shipments to hit monthly sales during the 8 days in office during May.

Will my colleagues be able to help me to cover my job duties when I’m not around? Worry this worry that… Sigh… Never mind. I just have to trust them whatever they can do.

Tomorrow onwards, I will be on leave again and this time hopefully, can focus on accounting paper and Finance paper properly within these 9 days and after that, one more last paper to go n I’m done!

Quick! Get this over and done with! Can't wait!

No comments: