Saturday, February 16, 2008

Alin

失戀無罪 sang by 梁文音 during 超級星光大道 PK competition season 1, caught my attention when I first heard it. Her vocals were damn powerful and good. Even the judges were impressed by it and commented that she’s a natural n could reaches the high pitch easily unlike other people who need to practices level by level according to the professional training. And I think she's one of the contestant in 超級星光大道 season 2 too.

Sang by 梁文音


The original singer of this song was Alin, 黄丽玲(quite a common Chinese name) and she has an amazing voice like ah mei. Maybe because she’s a原住民歌手too, that’s why she has such a natural powerful vocal.. But the funny part is for such a good vocal singer, I never heard her song often in 93.3 as she wasn’t quite popular. If I didn’t heard this song during competition, I wouldn’t have know her existence.

Here's the song 失戀無罪.



Here's another of one of her nice song. 四季



P.s : pls click on 失戀無罪 to view the music video of Alin in ASOS instead. The user didn't include any video embeded code in youtube.

No comments: