From 31st Jan onwards, I heard from the radio this morning that there will be a price increase for
Well, the general ticket prices are upped by 50 cents (a 6% increase) while a new Blockbuster tier has been introduced where tickets to selected movie titles will be increased by an additional 50 cents. Can refer to this link for more updates
: http://www.cathay.com.sg/news/news_jan30_2008.html.
Why is the prices increasing everywhere? Even the food that I’m having during my lunch break has increased price recently too… Why aren’t our pay increment increasing tremendously? Sianz…
Although I’m not a big fan of watching movies but it’s one of the few entertainment activities that sometimes we can go for during gatherings. Maybe hanging out in café and gossiping with friends is more cost-saving than going for movies in the future. Lol
But meanwhile, even before this price hikes news, I’m already thinking to watch either Stephen Chow(长江七号) or Kungfu Dunk acted by Jay chou. See how first... if I can find kaki to go along, I might watch it.. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment