I hate Monday! First day of the week for work. Sometimes I tends to have Monday blue n today is one of the days that I’m feeling really lousy. Although I slept all the way from 11.30pm to 6.30am this morning, I still feel really exhausted. Why? Because I’m dreaming the whole freaking night! Well, I still remember some bits & pieces of my dreams last night. That’s not a good sign. It means I haven’t been sleeping well as the mind is working actively.
Sigh.. I think there’s something terribly wrong in my body. I always feel tired no matter how long I slept. During the day, I can only stay awake for a short period of time and sometimes after some hours later, you will realize that I will become very quiet and don’t talk much. It’s because my mind is “shut down” and don’t wish to comment much. But my ears are still opens la. Sometimes during gathering, I went home early as I don’t have the mood to hang around as I’m so tired. No point damping other’s people’s mood, looking at my "sian" face. Of course, it depends on the crowds I’m hanging out with as well. For example, for my poly gang, I’m closer to Ade and Jess. So if they are not around, I wouldn’t want to hang out with the other guys.
Anyway, I thought of taking Chinese herbs or medicine to strengthen my body. It’s not good to feel tired all the time. That’s not the way it’s supposed to be. I’m supposed to be actively interacting with people and be chirpy! N not like someone who looks tired with panda eyes (I think it will be there for my whole life). Hmm, I do know that Chinese medicine have to take for a long period of time like 1 or 2 years, depending on the body condition. So it’s better to consult a doctor who’s good and if you happened to know of any good doctors around, do let me know then
No comments:
Post a Comment