Monday, October 29, 2007

3 angmoh assholes!

I'm so pissed off after watching this video that Han send me!!! 3 big sized ang mos trying to bully and mock an old man in his 70s!! I hope they get the retribution when they get old themselves!!!! Firstly they mock at the speed he's riding - at 2 miles per hour! Well, it's not one person on one trishaw! It's 3 of them on it loh and they dare to say that.. Assholes!

Poor old man did not know what they are laughing and laugh along with them, thinking that they has enjoyed taking the ride.

The most infuriating part is they still got the cheeks to reduce the ride payment from $10 to $5 in the end! They should have just give the poor old man more than that! The way he try to pedal the whole journey is really heart-wrecking! How can they treat him like this? Arghhh... Bastards!! Shame on them! Think we singaporeans are easy to bully! Don't let us see you guys in singapore again! I'm sure a lot of other people will be furious when they see this videos as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB_GoQ-h9Zg

No comments: