Some people just like to dwell on a certain issue for ages and can still discuss and talk about it over a million times! What’s there to talk about when it’s all past issue? I think these people are too free and just like to gossip about those nonsense stuff. Maybe their lifes are too bored liao. Simply no life! Arghh…. And they always seem to be talking nonstop and at the top of their voice too. So damn noisy! How can they work and talk at the same time? I wonder is their work performance is 100% error free...
Sometimes they also like to make comparison of past and present issue too! Duhz... Hey does it makes u guys feel better thinking of the sweet old past ah? What’s over is over. Things have changed and there is no point comparing! Can’t stand their hypocritical behavior. The way they laugh and the way they act. Gosh. *rolling my eyes*. That why I always don’t like to take part in their silly talk. Only waste my breath and brain cells. I can’t bring myself to be a fakie too. The worst thing is that they would only keep their mouth shut only when the big boss is sitting around and they will pretend to be so damn busy, slamming the cabinet doors so hard. Scared no one know that you r so hard-working issit? When the big boss is not around, they take their own sweet time to do things and begin their round of silly debating again. Wah biang.. I seriously rather spend my time chatting to my dear friends in msn during work. I can’t stand here anymore and the sad thing is that I only got one phone call so far. It’s been 5 years and I do not want to waste any more time here anymore.
Someone! Pleassseee give me a brand new environment to work in!
Although I wanted to go on a holiday badly, but I think this is a rather bad time as I only have 2 ½ days leave left. I rather save it for interviews rather than using unpaid leave meaning I have to fork out extra money for holidaying. All I want now is to leave here within these 2 months. I can always make holidaying plan when my new job is confirmed and I hope it will be soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment