Saturday, June 09, 2007

No choice

Why is this happening every 2 or 3 months?? I hate having sore throat which would led to body aching and feeling feverish too. I know it’s not good to eat antibiotics all the time but the pain and dryness of the throat just wouldn’t go away easily. Arghh.

So today while others are having fun outside with their friends or with hubby or boyfriends, I’m copped at home, resting loh. My throat hurts a lot and I don’t feel like chatting much too. Thus I rather spend the day clearing up my room and watch HEROS. It was a show that follows the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities. Got quite a few gross scenes with ripped bodies and some vicitims with their brain cut into half. Yucks. Of coz I dun watch too much of those scenes. I only just catch a small glimpse of the horrible scenes behind my pillow as usual. The reason why I “dared” to continue watching was that this show really got a good storyline and I’m curious how the ending going to be too. Wanna know more about this show?

Here’s the link to the official website.
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

Actually even before watching this show, sometimes I also tend to wonder are there really people with extraordinary power existing in this reality world. Maybe people with psychic power do exist? Hmm, but I haven’t bump into this kind of people yet. I guess their life will be keep under wraps too. Who would want to invite trouble into their lifes? Well, that’s just one of my silly thoughts again.
Can ignore this part. Haha..

No comments: