Guess who is she? Hahaa.... She's Jess's little gal! Her due delivery was actually 2 weeks later but guess she's too anxious to come into this world le . So yesterday she finally came into this new world. Happen that it was my godsis's birthday as well too! So qiao...
Look! What big lovely eyes that she possess , same as jess & mike's. I only managed to carry her for a while and she started crying le. Oh well, she need times to adapt in this new environment and us bah. And she hasn't got a name yet. Jess will update me on this again. So for the time being, I shall call her "Miss Lim"... Wahaha... sounds so funny.
Just now Jess was telling me about the whole process. I must say that she was really brave and endure the pain for almost 8 hrs before she took the epidural! Power sia... I salute to her! It sound so scary and agonizing. But i guess it was all worth-while when her little princess was finally delivered smoothly. That's the beauty of being a mum. 妈妈是最伟大的! Making sacrifice for their kids without any regrets. Babies grow real fast. I'm sure I won't recognise her for her baby shower next month. By that time, I will also be having my 3rd paper too. Wonder can i make it too. Hmm.. shall see how things goes then.
Anyway, welcome to this new world, "Miss Lim"!
No comments:
Post a Comment