This month, I really went overbroad with my spending. So addicted to the online shopping items! Some of the clothings and bags are so much cheaper as compared in Sg., thus I overspent too much without knowing. Temptation “kills”. Oh dear, I do have to control my spending this month when my pays comes. And I’m going to restrict myself from going out during weekends too. Stay away from shopping malls. See no evil, hear no evil.. Hahaha..
Anyway, I got to study for Feb end’s mock exam too. Haiz. For once, I dun wish CNY to arrive so fast this time round as I have 5 modules to test on for this time round. It’s really a challenge to be well-versed in all of them. Stress is building up at the though of that. So much to study and yet I have to work too and unable to focus properly and tired to study during weekdays after work. Arghh.. Time is running out. Can I survive these tough times and pass all my modules for May? Well, I certainly hope that I got the determination to carry on.
After a yr & 6 mths, it’s time to remove my braces le. Yeah, Times flies fast! Before going for it, I was in a dilemma for so long whether to go for it. I’m quite bothered by my crooked teeth since young and v dreadful of pain. That’s why wishy washy about the whole matter for around 1 yr plus. Pengs, But I must say I didn’t regretted making it as somehow it shaped my face and now it’s slimmer and not as chubby as before. And now I got straight teeth too, gave me the confidence to talk to people freely.
Beside that, I learn something precious from this incident too : Life is short. Be brave and go for what you want in life. Have no regrets.
It’s true. I did it and I’m happy over it. :)
Anyway, I got to study for Feb end’s mock exam too. Haiz. For once, I dun wish CNY to arrive so fast this time round as I have 5 modules to test on for this time round. It’s really a challenge to be well-versed in all of them. Stress is building up at the though of that. So much to study and yet I have to work too and unable to focus properly and tired to study during weekdays after work. Arghh.. Time is running out. Can I survive these tough times and pass all my modules for May? Well, I certainly hope that I got the determination to carry on.
After a yr & 6 mths, it’s time to remove my braces le. Yeah, Times flies fast! Before going for it, I was in a dilemma for so long whether to go for it. I’m quite bothered by my crooked teeth since young and v dreadful of pain. That’s why wishy washy about the whole matter for around 1 yr plus. Pengs, But I must say I didn’t regretted making it as somehow it shaped my face and now it’s slimmer and not as chubby as before. And now I got straight teeth too, gave me the confidence to talk to people freely.
Beside that, I learn something precious from this incident too : Life is short. Be brave and go for what you want in life. Have no regrets.
It’s true. I did it and I’m happy over it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment