5In less than a week’s time, it’s going to be my half mock-exam le! And I’m not fully prepared at all. My small brain just can’t absorb all the information at the same time. Plus I got short-term memory. Well, I’m just going to try and sit- in and see how since it’s just a test of where we stand.
My worst fear is economics. Sandra (my lecturer) always teaches so fast and I really can’t catch up at times. Sigh. I realize that my understanding in class is real slow too and as the months goes by, I just get more blur. For Uol, Econs is all about drawing graphs and applying your theories on it. F.y.i, the graphes are really complicated with tons of lines and curves on it. Not as simple as what we used to draw during maths class in either poly or sec school. So it's either you know how to draw or dunnoe at all. Pengz. First time, I got a feeling of handing in a white sheet in if I really can't draw!!Arghh.... -_-"
I need a tutor!! Help~
For this half-mock exam, I didn’t touch on economics much. Guess I’m going to drop that subject first as we have an option not to hand in the papers (with Sandra’s permission). Haha.. so in the meanwhile for the other papers, hope I can memorize and understand as much as possible within this weekend bah. And after next Wednesday, I can rest and relax for 3 whole weeks! Hurraayy!!Yeah! Xmas break….So looking forward to it! My motivation that keeps me going~
Right now, I’m convincing myself 先苦后甜是值得的. Wahaha…
1 comment:
Jia You wor my fren, u cn make it de!
Post a Comment