Friday, September 08, 2006

Esprit esprit

Totally happy with my purchases at Esprit and hopefully they should have more of these sales in the future!

Yesterday I went with my colleague to Causeway point outlet. Only this outlet & Centrepoint outlet are entitled to further discount for regular items. Before her sister & family arrived, we quickly scanned through the entire shop and I managed to shortlist 2 jeans & a few tops at one shot. There goes half of my monthly spendings again… hahaa

But it’s really a worthy buy as their jeans are quite expensive and Esprit seldom have any major sales going on. Plus, the jeans fit me perfectly! I wouldn't let this chance slip by.. hiak hiak.

With big hip like mine, it's really hard to find jeans that fits! I realize Levi’s jean doesn’t suit me as the cutting is too small. Too pricey for my taste and in my opinion, it's more suitable for smaller-built girls. As for Giordano, the jeans just gets bigger & looser after a few washes. Tsk tsk tsk… Waste of money!
Pray hard that my first 2 pairs of Esprit jeans will not disappoint me.

Well, guess I have to control my spendings this month again. Always broke so early! Got to bear for another 2 weeks more before my pay arrives. Ren ren Ren ren! I can make it!

No comments: