Friday, November 18, 2005

A Whole New Beginning...

Actually , mi been wanting to start a blog for a long time.

It's just that I'm too lazy to start about it(keke). A very bad habit of mine.

Always think & make decision far too long. (For example,my braces loh)

Guess I really got to change this bad habit!! One got to step out & try out whatever she/he wants in life , otherwise will regret it in the later part of life. Do not be afraid & hesitant.

*Failure is the mother of success*

In the past , the fear of failing,fear of being laughed by others , fear of being unaccepted by others are some of the factors that hinder in my decisions.

Lack of confidence & neagtives tots filled my minds. Never expect good things to happen to me as one must know his/her limit. (That's how i use to think) .

I was quiet & moody,nothing really interests me.Thus for a period of time,my life was thrown into darkness due to loss of focus in life too .

Gradually, I felt helpless,lonely & empty,which no one really know. My circle of friends are quite small,no much interaction with the outside world.

Music are my best companion in bus,trains or even in showers at times.Still , it really didn't help mi much.

The worst experience I had during those dark times was that I couldn't get to sleep at nights for a couple of nights. My mind was actively whirling with lots of thoughts & panic attacks seized me.

It was a really horrible & long-awaiting nights ,waiting for the dawn to come.That was the last straw.

Words of concern & encouragment from my friends & parents pulled me through after that incident.
I realized that I wasn't alone afterall.

I'm really thankful for them. Ever since then, I decided to open up & change my ways of thinking & started to read more on self-improvement & enrichment books .

I began to tell myself more positive things(Today is going to be a great day) & look on the bright side of life.

I wanna change into a different person. Life is too short to be waste on being self-criticial & being negative.

I want to reach out to the big & vast world out there.

Too many things that are waiting for mi to explore. I hope i can achieve more in life!

That's wat I wanted to do. To be a better person with no regrets~

No comments: